general high-level discussion about spectrum
* Private GitLab for development?
@ 2020-01-10  5:53 /#!/JoePea
From: /#!/JoePea @ 2020-01-10  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: discuss

This project is interesting!
Has a private instance of GitLab (or similar) been considered, to
promote contribution by online visibility and easier collaboration
(discussions in issues, pull requests, etc, similar GitHub).
I find email to be inefficient.
#!/JoePea

* Re: Private GitLab for development?
@ 2020-01-10 22:29 ` Alyssa Ross
       [not found]   ` <CAKU1PAWcDh-=DRWP7RR-oTD1QT1Siwq-iyEZx3RzoXjoVqMPbw@mail.gmail.com>
From: Alyssa Ross @ 2020-01-10 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: /#!/JoePea; +Cc: discuss

> Has a private instance of GitLab (or similar) been considered, to
> promote contribution by online visibility and easier collaboration
> (discussions in issues, pull requests, etc, similar GitHub).
> I find email to be inefficient.

Email is a very deliberate choice.  I find it to be much more efficient.
But, if you prefer web-based tools, we have those!  You can interact
with the mailing list on the web at
https://spectrum-os.org/lists/hyperkitty/ just like it was a web forum,
and you can browse the Git repositories at https://spectrum-os.org/git/.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]