patches and low-level development discussion
* I'll be on holiday for two weeks
@ 2022-09-30 21:49 Alyssa Ross
From: Alyssa Ross @ 2022-09-30 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

I'm taking a holiday from my work for Unikie for two weeks starting now.
(Back on Monday, 9th Oct.)

I'll be spending some of the time finishing up some work for NLnet
before Spectrum's grant expires, so you'll almost certainly still see
some activity from me on the lists.

But the rest of the time I'm going to try to spend away, relaxing, so
anybody sending patches should not be alarmed if they go a couple of
weeks before I take a look at them. :)

Alyssa

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: I'll be on holiday for two weeks