patches and low-level development discussion
* Waypipe  Wayland guest to host forwarding prototype
@ 2022-11-23 11:32 Vadim Likholetov
From: Vadim Likholetov @ 2022-11-23 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

Hi,

I’ve built a prototype of forwarding Wayland client connections with the help of waypipe.
It is broken the same way  same way as current Alyssa’s implementation. On imx8 green cat is ok, foot don’t start with no clear diagnostics.

Is this prototype have interest in community? Should I submit patches of this prototype?

* Re: Waypipe Wayland guest to host forwarding prototype
@ 2022-11-23 15:34 ` Ville Ilvonen
From: Ville Ilvonen @ 2022-11-23 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vadim Likholetov, devel

On 11/23/22 13:32, Vadim Likholetov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’ve built a prototype of forwarding Wayland client connections with the help of waypipe.
> It is broken the same way  same way as current Alyssa’s implementation. On imx8 green cat is ok, foot don’t start with no clear diagnostics.
>
> Is this prototype have interest in community? Should I submit patches of this prototype?

Some issues are already known and elaborately commented in Alyssa's
wayland-branch patch sets.

Please share your proto. Easier to review your approach and discuss
possible next steps on improving. Make sure your proto can be tested on x86.

Best,

-Ville